Followers

Sunday 2 November 2014

Coffee With Midge

Hello doll lovers of the world!! Hope you had an awesome Halloween this year.

The weather  is so lovely these days,the other day I took my Midge out to a nearby cafeteria,don't remember what was the last time I was so enthusiastic about taking a doll out,haha! I know I am being partial to her a lot,these days :D 

Anyways it was a weekday afternoon so the cafeteria was not crowded at all which worked in my advantage,so just a few curious eyes here and there were all that I had to face,not many you see :D 
Here is the outcome of Midge's day out ;) I dressed her up in floral,it goes so well with her charming personality.Thank God it's not cold yet,as I don't have any winter gear for my dolls,I guess because of our hot and humid weather mostly our toy stores only bring summer clothes for dolls,luckily it's not the same for the humans!  :D :D 

Have an awesome Sunday <3

Love 

Pam

15 comments:

  1. Midge looks lovely and I'm sure that she was pleasant company for you. :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah she was indeed a pleasant company for me :) Thank you sp much for dropping by!!

      Delete
  2. She looks so cute, I hope you both had fun :-). Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Night Owl,well it was fun in the sense that I didn't need to set up any background for the shoot or worry about the lighting :D Thx hugz to you xx

      Delete
  3. Your doll is lovely in that dress . I have not dared to take to the streets to my wrists , someday be as brave as you. :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :) Thank you Queca!! I am sure you can surely do it someday :D Kisses!!

      Delete
  4. I love the Dream House Midge! Those little freckles are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GG :) Yes she is so cute with those freckles and her beautiful long hair :) Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Midge looks lovely and summery in that dress, although I guess it is not summer for you at the moment. I like her shoes as well. Was the dress and the shoes part of the same set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carrickters:) You are absolutely right that it's not exactly summer here but neither it's winter yet, we actually don't have much of winter here especially in the city where I am, so Midge was comfortable in that dress you see :D No the shoes are from another dress pack, glad that you like her pics! Thanks, hugz!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Pam, I'm not on Flickr anymore, and I want to wish you Happy Holidays :-). Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ! Beautiful doll :D
    Happy New Year ^.^
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ! Your doll is very beautifull. Thank you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love doll is becoming an important option for those people who are living alone, Lifemate Doll is the Best Place to order online your Life like dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete