Followers

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Midge In Polka Dot


Well who doesn't love polka dot ? whether it's an accessory or a dress/top,anything with polka dots can cheer you up instantly apart from looking cute on you and we have no shame in admitting that,we women are a big fan of polka dot fashion,at least some of us are if not all!! ;) 


Big polka dot can be overwhelming at times,especially if you try to incorporate them in an entire outfit,but they look really good on accessories like tote bags,in fact I have a weakness for polka dot scrapbook papers and upholstery.

As I already informed you guys that I not only had purchased Midge I also bought her fashion pack the other day,so that she doesn't need to borrow clothes from the other gals in the house and get bullied by any of them! :D 

 
So this is the very cute Midge fashion pack by Mattel which has no pink or glitter in it,yayyyy,it's so refreshing,right? I especially love the pairing of sleeveless-polka dot-red-white tank top and the blue denims,it's so adorable,I had my eyes on this pack since Mattel launched it and I got the first glimpse of it on the web.I also love both the shoes,they are really pretty.Today Midge only tried one outfit as the other one she felt more suitable for the Easter,have you noticed those two fluffy bunnies on thefull-sleeve  top? ;) I personally wish Mattel didn't choose to make the other top so childish,after all they were designing a top for Midge not for Chelsea or Stacie !! :/
Midge was super joyed to model for her own fashion pack,although my other girls are waiting to steal her clothese already,especially Raquelle and Summer!! :D Barbie is still calm and unaffected by all these silly incidents in the house as she is pretty confident about her pink clothes! 


Midge looks so adorable in this outfit,doesn't she?

Well that was all about my doll world for today.

On a more personal note I would like to share that,I am thankful to have my dolls to turn to when I get hurt by people or feel depressed about something,this unreal world of dolls help me to overcome the sadness...it's always healing to have your personal "secret garden".For us it's our dolls,for someone it might be their books or pets or plants...you never know what works best for you unless one fine day your broken heart starts getting healed by a certain hobby or an attachment to a thing that might seem silly to others.

Let there be love and light :) 
Pam 

9 comments:

  1. I love how you dress Midge , she's beautiful. :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,Queca :) So nice of you to follow me here!! Kisses right back at you! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Pam! The blouse and pants are gorgeous, now my Midge wants them too :-D. Your new blog lay-out looks good! I agree, a hobby can be healing, it puts our minds on happy things, and that's always a good thing isn't it! Big hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Night Owl!! :)
      Hope you fulfil Midge's wish soon!! :D Thanks a lot for the encouragement and support! Hugs right back at you!! :):)

      Delete
  3. I have that fashion pack, but I did not realize until now that it was for Midge! Nikki took the blouse and pants and the blond Pop Life Barbie took the skirt with the bunny shirt. Midge will have to have a discussion about asking before you "borrow" with them! :)

    I also like what you wrote about the affect of this hobby. Since I have been spending more time on my dolls and being more creative by making furniture for them, my daughters have noticed that I seem more relaxed and happier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis :) Thank you so much for dropping by:)
      Awww I am so sorry to know that poor Midge didn't get a chance to wear her own fashion!! :D I am sure she will be able to convince the other gals that asking is important before you borrow something from someone :)
      I love your furnitures,how do you make them? Are they made of wood or cardboard?
      Glad to know that you are happier since you have started your dolly blog :) Stay happy always! :) Hugs!! Keep in touch.

      Delete
  4. The layout looks great! I agree with you about this hobby. It brings about so much joy! Mean people suck! I saw that on a bumper sticker once and I couldn't agree more. Continue to have fun, It is great for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey GG thanks a lot dear for always being so supportive!! :) You are absolutely right that mean people suck!!
      I personally think that we must constantly put an effort to remove the mean people from our life as soon as we encounter them for the first time,then only we can truly have fun!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Lifematedolls Offering six different types of cheap silicone dolls cheap silicone dolls

    ReplyDelete