Followers

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

My Adorable Teresa

This is a Teresa I had bought in the year 2012,she doesn't have a fashionista body,still I brought  her home just because I liked her face a lot.For me it really makes a difference if the doll has a pretty face.I am sure many of you will agree with me that a beautiful face is really hard to resist! ;) 


Here I post a few pics of my lovely Teresa for your eyes only,hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do! <3 
By the way she borrowed this dress from fashionista Raquelle,who actually had a doubt whether Teresa would be able to look presentable in this attire or not!! ;) 

Pam 




6 comments:

  1. Hi, I agree, it's very hard to resist a lovely doll face :-). Cute pictures & I like her shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thank you for dropping by! I am glad that you liked the pics! :) Plz do visit again.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: Teresa is very pretty. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! :) Good to see you here! Thank you for your positive feed back! Plz do visit again! I just love your huge collection of dolls and the beautiful dioramas that you create!!

      Delete
  3. Your dolls and pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl! Thank you so much for all the praise!! :)

      Delete