Followers

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Wish You All A Frightfully Awesome Halloween!

Hi friends,wish you all a "Happy Halloween" !!!!! Halloween is celebrated in a gala way in Pam's TOY Town,here I present two of my most evil gals Barbie & Teresa in the spirit of Halloweeeeen!!!!!
Believe me friends,they are in no mood to scare you guys.......btw what are your plans for the Halloween 2012 !!!!
Barbie in the valley of corpses! 
                                  Spooky Teresa
Barbie & her dear friend Teresa love to wander around on the Halloween night to see what other ohhh-soo-frightening dolls are up to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the night progresses.............. it's time for Barbie &Teresa to get inside the Coffin in the graveyard before all YOU brave-hearts faint and blame it on THE halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

By now all of you know how much I love to edit my pics,I just go on and on,so there is no better ocassion for me other than Halloween to show my craze!! Let me know which is your fave picture???:):):) Your opinion is all that matters to me!:D


Happy Halloween

Pam 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    I think the last picture is the scariest but they are all fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,thanks a lot!!:)

      I totally agree with you last one is the scariest among all!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Pam,
    loved the second picture:-)
    Happy halloween for you 2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,thanks for the visit and the comment!:)

      Glad you like it!!:D

      Delete
  3. I really love the editing on the solo shots of the girls. The effects are wonderful. Halloween is the perfect time to go all out on editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alura!Thanks dear!:)

      I am glad that you liked two solo shots of the girls the most,it took me time to edit them!:):D

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: Happy Halloween. My favorite photo is the black background where Barbie is with skulls. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!:)Thank you for the visit and the comment!

      I am glad that you liked my post,and that photo is one of my favourites too!:) :D

      Delete
  5. Great photo shooting!!! They are really scary... and beautiful, of course! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete