Followers

Monday, 15 October 2012

Barbie I Can Be Tennis Champion

 Walt Disney said "If you can dream it,you can do it",in the past two years Mattel had launched quite a few "Barbie I  can be" dolls,among which the one caught my eyes long ago but still I was delaying to buy it was none other than,"Barbie,I can be tennis champion".Finally I decided to bring her home.Here I present Barbie the Tennis Champion for YOU!
Her wrists are not articulated which I find is a plus point with her,because she can hold the tennis racket quite firmly in her hand and secondly her hands look pretty to me as there is no joint visible other than her elbow,I know many of you wouldn't agree with me though!!;)
After ages I got to see such beautiful Barbie hands!:)
In the above picture you can see my Tennis champion in different moods!:D
Now I will show you what she does to keep herself fit for her tournaments !:)
Now some more stretches for your eyes only...
Do you see the tiny hole in the ball? It's there to ensure that the tennis ball can be attached to the racket as and when you need to click your champion gal in action!;)
Like this one!:)
She needs rest I believe,to tell you the truth it's my fault,I just keep clickinggggggggggg...........
Here she is ready for a glam photo-shoot.These days sports people are the most in demand for commercials,aren't they?

There is this yellow jacket kinda thing lying in my non-branded doll items box,let me try it on her,I think it will perfectly suit her sporty image!!:)
Overall I liked her,she has a girly charm on her face,her white sneakers are very cute,so is her outfit,I love her make-up,I know it's a little dramatic though!;) I don't mind.

That's all for now friends,have a wonderful week ahead,let me know your opinion about my Tennis gal!:):):)

Love 
Pam









15 comments:

  1. She looks very pretty! The only thing i do not understand in her ouffit are the pink dots on thr shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia!Thanks dear for the visit and the comment!:D

      Has anybody ever understood Mattel's obsession with the colour pink for Barbie ? Those "pink" dots must be the last moment decision LOL !:):):)

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed that the lady has managed to keep a flawless pink manicure even though she is a serious athlete! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi limbe dolls! Thanks a lot for the visit and the comment dear!:)

      I am glad that you liked my photos!:) Well how can Barbie be so serious,no matter which profession she chooses to show her tallent............

      Do visit again!:):D

      Delete
  3. Hi Pam,
    Nice pictures!And, about her hands...yes, i would prefer the one with articulation, because all my Barbies growing up had it that way, so to me it's like going back in time... But on this situation, her hands had a good reason to be this way.
    Anyways, the bright colors on this doll really got my eyes, she looks happy and healthy!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbiecafe!Thaks dear for the visit and the comment!:)

      I am glad that you liked the bright colours on her,in fact I bought her for the same reason,I don't prefer pale lips much.
      I understand the preference for articulation in dolls,these we just can't do without it!!;);D

      Delete
  4. She is very glam to be out there sweating and running. But that's how Barbie rolls, I guess. I like those shoes a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff! Thanks a lot dear for the visit and the comment!:)

      I agree with you,she is indeed very glam,her shoes are really cute and sporty!:D :D

      Delete
  5. I normally prefer the full articulated, but anyway this one is very beautiful too, and I love her complete tennis player outfit and her shoes, they are great! Very good pics, the one with the ball and her shoes is very original, and she looks very nice in that yellow overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rossetti! Thanks a lot,dear!:)

      I am glad that you liked her as a total package,even when she is not fully articulated as per your preference!!
      Thanks for liking my pics!:):D

      Delete
  6. It's a nice doll, especially the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanneton,thank YOU so much for the visit and the comment!:)

      I am glad to know that you like her as well as her her accessories,I also loved her very much since the day I saw her at my local city store!:):):)
      Keep in touch!:D

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: in stores in my town I saw this Barbie player. I like it a lot but I did not buy it because I prefer the body articulable like fashionistas. I have a Barbie and Ken tennis players of the 80s. Congratulations on your photos. They're gorgeous. I also like the exercises and movement when Barbies is playing ... Poor! She is exhausted ... The yellow jacket is perfect! ... We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!Thank you so much for your visit and comment,dear!

      I am happy to know that you liked my pics,these days most doll collectors prefer fully articulated dolls because of their flexibility.I tried to create movements as real as possible on her,it feels great that they caught your attention.
      We keep in touch!:):D

      Delete
  8. can this doll spread its legs 180 degrees (horizontal split)? thanks.

    ReplyDelete