Followers

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Barbie Back In Town

 Finally Barbie is back in town after spending another hectic week in New York as a Goodwill brand ambassador of a world renowned charitable organisation,she had to attend many social events through out the days and private parties in the nights. Barbie is extremely tired,she just wants to head towards her home straight from the airport,but being a celeb there is no escape from paparazzi at the airport! 

At the Airport after landing!
Barbie reaches home!Although very exhausted but she is happy to be back home :) A home is where your heart is!!:)
Barbie's life is all about packing and unpacking ;)
Time for dinner at Barbie house,after having outside food for all these days.................... Barbie prefers Oreo cookies with a glass of milk tonight!;)
,
Barbie just wanna hit the bed asap,but before that she needs to hear Ken's soothing voice to make her feel loved and happy. So "bye" from her!!!

A VERY BIG "THANK YOU" TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS for your love and support,without you all lovely dolly people I would have never got MY FIRST 50 followers,yayyyyyyy !!!!:D:D:D

Love 
Pam


18 comments:

  1. I really like the dress. I also succumb and have cookies for dinner when I am very tired. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi limbe dolls,I always love your comments a lot,thanks dear!!!

      I am glad that you like the dress:)Cookies are my comfort food too!!:) Keep in touch!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your visit and your comment on my blog!
    Your dolls are very nice too! I see that Barbie has gotten a little tired of New York and you want to rest, it is best to regain strength after a long trip and social events!

    Sorry also for my English, is very low (haha)
    Well, you already have 51 followers (ohhh yes) ...

    regards

    Chabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi you are most welcome!:)And thanks a lotttttt to be my precious 51th follower!:D

      Your English sounds perfectly all right to me,so no NEED TO BE sorry!!!:)I am glad that you liked my dolls,thanks.Do visit again!!:):):)

      Delete
  3. She looks great:) Especially I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia!:) Thanks for the visit and comment dear! :D

      I am glad that you like her look!:):):)

      Delete
  4. Love her outfit! I'm sure dealing with the press is tiresome, but at least she's home and will get to talk to Ken. And sometimes you just have to treat yourself to some cookies while you relax, so good for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alura :)Thanks a lot dear for your sweet comment!!:D

      Yess nothing like cookies when we are tired or sad,we just feel good instantly!;):):D

      Delete
  5. Great pics!!! And she's so gorgeous in that dress combined with the high boots! Now she's home it's time to rest... until her next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rossetti,thanks for the visit and the comment ,dear!:)

    I am glad that you like her outfit,especially the high boots which I personally find very versatile!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: Barbie has a cosmopolitan life. I envy! She is a celebrity. I really like the room and the sofa. I also like his glass of milk and cookies 'Oreo' .. how rich! . We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest,initially I was not very confident about my diorama,as I mostly prefer to do photo-shoots with my dolls rather than photo stories,but now I will surely post more photo stories after all the lovely comments I have been getting from each of you....I must confess Marta,you are my inspiration for this post,you are THE QUEEN of diorama for me,I really admire your work a lot.
      Thanks!:):):)

      Delete
  8. Yummy, cookies and milk. Oreo cookies are my favorite cookie. Love your diorama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much GG for your visit and comment!!:)

      I am glad that you liked my diorama!!:D

      Delete
  9. Barbie has to dress well for air travel because she knows she will be met by the persisent paparazzi. Being glamorous is a tough job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff!:)

      Thanks a lot for your visit and comment.I totally agree with you dear,being glamorous is indeed a tough job!;););)

      Delete
  10. Barbie looks like a very glamourous ambassador. I hope she has a good rest now she is home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you s much for your comment!:)

      I am glad that you like Barbie's look in this post!!:D:D

      Delete