Followers

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Finally I Found The Name

Hi friends,firstly I would like to thank YOU ALL for suggesting such interesting names for my new doll who came home with Barbie a few days ago!!:) A few more pics for you from the last shoot as I promised !!!


I would like to mention you all for being so supportive and loving towards me!! The names which I think would suit this girl are;
The very first name that I got was Erin by Brini,such a cute name!!
I like Sophia suggested by Natalia!!
I like Erica suggested by Muff!!
Today Sergio suggested Ana,which is another lovely option!!:)
Btw that doesn't mean that other names are not good enough :D Thanks to all of you awesome blossom doll lovers for stopping by my blog and commenting ;)

Right now I am utterly confused between the few names that I mentioned above,my 10 year old daughter turned up for my rescue with her "cool idea" of writing those 4 names on small piece of paper and choosing one with closed eyes!!:) Of course she is gonna do it.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ohh my my here she is with the chit in her hand that says "Sophia"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So from now onwards the new girl wih green eyes will be called Sophia which was suggested by dear Natalia!!!:)
Let me know how you like the name,it was so much fun to name her,Thanks to all of YOU one more time!!!!!!

Love 
Pam

20 comments:

  1. I think the name Sophia really suits her. She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much Alura,I am glad that you like her name!!!:)

      Delete
  2. Yay! So her destiny was to be called Sophia:)Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia thank you so much dear:) You are most welcome!!

      Yes it was her destiny to be called Sophia,btw she is very happy to get a name that suits her personality ;)

      Delete
  3. BTW...Am I a kind of DollGodmother for Sopha?
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww so sweet of you,dear Natalia :)

      Yes,you are Sophia's Godmother from now onwards,Natalia the doll Godmother,all my dolls danced in joy to celebrate this historic moment!!!! ;) ;) ;)

      Delete
  4. A new doll is born!!! Er... I mean given a name, lol. We rejoice anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff! Thank you so much dear!! Yes we indeed rejoice this beautiful moment!!

      I am really lucky to find YOU ALL awesome doll lovers in blogger,you guys are so supportive!!!:D

      Delete
  5. Leave it to the 10 yr old to work it all out. Congrats on the new name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Venessa,thank YOU so much for stopping by my blog!!!:)

      Yes these days 10 year olds are always full of "cool ideas" lol!!!And they are kind enough to volunteer everywhere except for studies :p

      Delete
  6. That was a great way to resolve the name issue. Sophia is a pretty name and fits her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GG!!!Thank you so much!!:D

      Yes sometimes kids really make it easy for us in a situation like this!!!:D ;)

      Delete
  7. What a good way to choose a very pretty name that suits your doll very well. Welcome Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much for your lovely comment :D

      Sophia *blushes*!!!;)

      Delete
  8. Hello from Spain: I think the name Sophia is very pretty and feminine. A great choice. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta thank you for stopping by my blog :)You are a great blogger!!!:)

      I am glad that you like the name "Sophia",thanks!!:D:D

      We keep in touch :)

      Delete
  9. Love the name, and she is a real cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Rossetti,I am glad that you love the name!!!:D

      Keep in touch!!:)

      Delete
  10. Hello Pam! Thank you for visiting and following my blog! It's always nice to meet new friends! See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi TM!!You are most welcome!!:)

    Thank you so much for following me back,nice meeting you too!!:D






















    ReplyDelete