Followers

Sunday, 9 September 2012

Can You Suggest A Name For My New Doll

Hi doll lovers,I need your help,the other day I bought a Barbie Fashion Model pack of two dolls,one is The Barbie with her signature blue eyes and golden hair,but I really don't have a clue who the other girl is,I need a name for her:D

I clicked her from different angles so that YOU can can come up with a pretty name for her.....Here are the pics of her that I clicked soon after de-boxing her !!!!
After I changed her dress for the first time,this is how she looked!!!
Let me try something else on her,let's see whether she can be transformed more or not!!!!!!Here are the pics for you to decide.........
Now I think a bit of hair styling is all that she needs ;)
I like the way this girl looks after I tied her hair and secured it with a small bobby pin,oh my my she looks sophisticated and elegant finallyyyyyyyy,before she lacked these two qualities I think ;) But you guys got to wait to see the rest of this photo-shoot,which I am going to post as soon has she has a name that really suits her !!!!

Now I NEED THE BIG FAVOUR from all you experts,plz suggest a few names for her so that my girl is not nameless any more :D

Look forward to your response.........

Love
Pam

18 comments:

  1. I think Erin fits her very well. She looks fun loving, stylish and the best BFF Barbie could have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Brini thank you so much for such a quick response!!:) I love your suggestion!!:):D

      Eagerly waiting for some more interesting names ;)

      Delete
  2. the other doll is Summer. both are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks for the info,I really had no clue that she could be Summer,as I already bought the doll that Mattel is selling as Summer !!:)
      Any ways Two Summers in one family might create a lot of confusion,so I would love to rename her!!Let's see what others have to say about her :)

      Thank YOU so much for the view and comment!!:D

      Delete
  3. The picture told me that her name is Sophia:)But ofcourse that's only suggestion:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalia thank you so much!!:)
    Sophia sounds good!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... initially I thought "Jade," or "Sage" because of her green eyes, but after reading Jewel Snake's reply, perhaps Autumn is an appropriate name from the brunnete.

    As usual, your pictures are wonderful, Pam.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your kind words !!:) Autumn is such a lovely name !!:D

      Delete
  6. Pretty doll. She looks like a Rachel or Raquelle to me. Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica - because she reminds me of a young Erica Kane from All My Children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much Muff,for such a lovely suggestion!!!:D

      Delete
  8. I'm not going to add a name - you've got such good suggestions already. It looks to me like you are going to have to put up a poll so everyone can vote. What I want to know is where did you get those lovely yellow shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carrickters thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I just love your idea about putting up a poll so that all of you can finally decide on one name,I am gonna put it up soon,as I love all the beautiful names suggested by The Doll Experts of Blogger ;)

    As for those lovely pair of yellow shoes,I got it from a fashionista clothing pack,the ones which offer three outfits,two shoes,one or two bags in one pack !!! They are really value for money in my opinion,I highly recommend those clothing packs :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: I have this same Barbie and me too I have long hair that color and I think you should call her Martha ... ha ha ... The photos are beautiful and I can see that you have fashionistas clothes that I just bought. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marta, thanks dear for such a lovely suggestion :D :D

    I just love all the new fashionista clothing packs,they are awesome!!!!!!!!!:):)Yeah of course we keep in touch!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pam! I really like your brabd new purchases! Here in Italy this fashionista line has was distributed in stores by Mattel only a few months, I hope to buy them too :) Thank you for your nice comment on Plastic Adventures! Now I'm following you! If you have time, take a look also here: http://flyingonthestarlightback.blogspot.it/ it's my second blog :)
    About the name, in my opinion, sounded good Ana, like the rebel Gabrielle Solis niece in Desperate Hosewives tv show

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sergio! Thank YOU so much for stopping by my blog and following me :):D
    I just followed you at your second blog too,you have beautiful blogs,each of your post is well written,and you click so well ;)

    Keep in touch!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete