Followers

Monday, 17 September 2012

An Awesome Purchase

Hi friends,today I am here to introduce my new doll Keira,from the movie "Barbie The Princess & The Popstar" !!!!!!Well it's about two friends Princess Tory & Popstar Keira,all the toy stores in my city malls are overflowing with these two beauties,Keira being a dark haired doll caught my eyes first,I am crazy abt dark haired dolls :) Here I present Keira the gorgeous Popstar for your eyes only ;)
Still inside the box..........


Her wires are still not cut!!!!!!

A Scene From The Movie !!

Awww She Is So Pretty !!!

I love her blue eyes,I just couldn't resist her,her face is so exotic,her beauty is so fresh.................

Tomorrow I am gonna do  PHOTO-SHOOT with her,I wanna see her look like a fashion model !!!!! I am confident that Keira will rock,I invite all YOU BEAUTIFUL DOLLY PEOPLE to come back for my next post !!:)

Btw if you are asked to describe Keira in one word,what would it be ????

That's all for now.

Love 
Pam

14 comments:

  1. Indeed she looks pretty, and very original too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rossetti!:)Thank YOU very much for your comment!!! I am glad to know that you think she looks pretty and original!!:D

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see the photo shoot. I'm sure she'll rock it! I'll have to think on one word for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alura,so nice of you!!:)Thanks!!

      I also can't wait to see how she looks in the shoot ;) And whether she is able to live up to your expectations or not!!!:D :D

      Delete
  3. Where do you see the Barbie "Movies?" Are they on line or you buy them in the stores? I think I had a video cassette of a movie called Barbie and the Rockers back in the 80's that was in a dollar bin. I didn't know they still made them.

    My one word would be "sparkle."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muff!Thank you so much dear for your lovely comment!!:)

      Well there have been so many Barbie movies since Barbie and the Rockers;)My daughter is a big fan of them,so I buy DVDs of those movies for her.Here in India,these movies are very much in demand :)

      Awww Sparkle describes Keira's beauty perfectly!!:D

      Delete
  4. i am sure the popstar will rock in the photoshoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog!!:D

      I agree with you,she is gonna rock the shoot!!!;)

      Delete
  5. She is very pretty, looking forward to your photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

      Right now I am in the midway of my shoot,hope I can please you with my shoot!!:)

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to the photo shoot. You always bring out the best in your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!Thanks for the comment,your words are VERY encouraging!!:D

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: I love the makeup on her face. She has a nice guitar. You bought very well. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta I was missing you here:)Thanks!!

      I am glad that U like her ;)

      Delete