Followers

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Barbie,Summer & Raquelle Go On A Picnic

Hi friends,sorry for not being able to post much in the past few days :/ But once I tell you the reason I am sure you are gonna feel sorry for me because the truth is my models were truly exhausted by posing for me a lot ;) So Barbie and two of her best buddies Raquelle and Summer decided to take a break.......I absolutely had no idea what they were up to until they were back home last evening and ruined my sleep by their giggles and cat fights!!!!!!!!!:D Here are the pics for you to take a look at all the fun they had...............

BTW they went for a picnic,I would love to see you all going back to your best picnic memories while going through the pics here!!!!! Here they come.........


 My beauties are home,I am relaxed,I just love their company so much! But after spending too much time in the sun they have tanned a bit,especially Barbie and Summer :( My Raquelle is still glowing though with her peaches and cream complexion :) :) Muaah to her for not being naughty like the other two!!!

I would like to sign off now,but before that wanna tell you something .. if you are a doll crazy person like me and haven't followed me yet,then plz follow me,as I already have some real doll lovers as my followers who I AM VERY PROUD OF,but still I want some more :) If you or any of your friends or family has a blog,then give me the link in comment,I WOULD SURELY FOLLOW THEM!!!!!!!! 

Plz feel free to comment abt which is your fave pic from the picnic shoot!!

Love
Pam








8 comments:

  1. hi pam,

    This bring back the memories when I was in school and our favorite study place is called The Shrine. It's a church but with surrounded by lush grounds, large trees and crisp clean air. we didn't have that much money to buy picnic stuff, so we just eat chips and stuff but it was always so calming and peaceful that we just felt "rich" LOL .

    Your girls seem to be having lots of fun :)

    Bret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bret,

      What a lovelyyyyyyyyyy surprise to see you here :)Wow your picnic really sounds a lot of fun...you described your picnic spot so beautifully that I feel like visiting right now :D :D :D And nothing like that amazing feeling of richness in childhood ;)

      Thank you so much for visiting my blog and sharing such a wonderful memory of yours with me and my readers.Plz feel feel free to drop in as and when you have time :)

      Pam

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your new creation. This is gorgeous picnic scene. I like the yellow basket and magazines. Your Barbies are wearing very nice clothing. The pictures are very nice too. Great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marta, for such a beautiful comment.I am just a beginner,I am trying my best to learn doll styling and photography.I am glad that you liked my picnic scene!!:D
      Plz drop by as and when you have time!

      Delete
  3. You have such lovely dolls! These pictures are beautiful. The group shots are my favorites. I also love how your dolls dress, not only here but in your other posts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank YOU so much for following me :)I am glad that you like the way I dress up my dolls!!Keep visiting as and when you have time :D

      Delete
  4. Hi Pam,

    Gorgeous dolls!! My most memorable picnic was with my ex-boyfriend. We went to a huge park, too good food, a bottle of wine and my boombox that ran by batteries. We had the best fun swinging on the swings and playing freezbie. I enjoyed seeing your ladies dressed up in heels lounging while enjoying great company and good food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl,

      Thank you so much for sharing your lovely memory with me and my readers !! I am glad to take you back to such a romantic,fun-filled day of your life,my dolls are super excited!!:D

      Delete