Followers

Friday, 3 August 2012

Artsy The Stunner

Hi doll lovers,last evening I did a little photo shoot with Artsy,she is the most gorgeous black doll in my collection,her eyes and lips are her best features :) Here is the first pic where you can see the kind of set and light I use frequently,if you have any suggestion please don't hesitate to let me know,as I am constantly trying to improve my doll photography!!! 
Next one is a long shot,my babe's full length...
Let's take a look at her close ups now!
Here comes the last one..a close head shot!!
That's all for today,although I took hundreds of pics ;) Once I start clicking my babes I just go on and on................


Love
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You took those photographs? They are absolutely stunning!!! I loved Barbie as a girl and used to stitch clothes for my dolls with spare cloth. But your Barbies are far classier than any i can imagine. And the use of props, lights and posture just make it more glamorous!!! Loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Srirupa, great to hear from you!Yes dear I took those pics,glad that you like them.My obsession with Barbie started way back in the year 1986 which faded away after my marriage....one and half year ago I started buying Barbies again,this time I decided to take their pics and write about them instead of playing with them :D :D But my love for them is still the same!!!:)
      Thank you so much for such a lovely comment,sweetheart!

      Delete