Followers

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

A Photo-shoot With Raquelle

Hi everyone,you must have noticed lately I was giving too much attention to Barbie's Summer :/ Well I agree that she is very gorgeous but my other babes are really unhappy with me,so here I present beautiful Raquelle with all her awesomeness to mesmerise you.......................


That was my beautiful Raquelle,clicking her in any outfit is such a fun,she just rocks!!!! Sometimes I just forget time when I start shooting with my gals,the whole universe stops for me........

My readers must be already aware of my passion for fashion dolls,I am very happy these days to be able to share my passion with you all beautiful people out there.

"Thank you so much" to all my precious followers,your presence is my treasure,your comments make my days brighter!!!

Love
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I just discovered your blog and I love to Raquelle. I also collect Barbies. I have a blog that I invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you're still in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta,thank you so much for following me:) I am on my way to check your blog and follow you!!!:D

      Delete
  2. Pam,
    Well I'm Here!
    I Love The First Version Of Fashionista RAQUELLE.
    But this second,now I see it better,by your photos,
    is also pretty.
    Love to have the opportunity to see her better here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jorge,
      Thanks :)
      You know the first version of Raquelle was never available in my country,only a few second versions were there in the city stores,I am glad that I didn't miss her,she is a beauty personified,I can't stop myself from repeating her,she is my diva!!!!!!;)YOUR comment made my day!!:D

      Delete